A free, fast and easy to use regenerate thumbnails plugin supported by ShortPixel 🙂
Regenerate Thumbnails Advanced (RTA) plugin comes in handy when you install a new WordPress theme on your site that has different image sizes. While the newly uploaded images will be cropped and resized to fit your new theme, the old thumbnails will remain unchanged. Using RTA you can regenerate the thumbnails for all your existing images.
It is also very useful when you have many not-used-anymore thumbnails and you want to remove them while making sure you have all the needed thumbnails generated.
- Choose the quality of the regenerated thumbs.
- Option to remove not-used-anymore thumbnails.
- Remove metadata for missing images and thumbnails
- Fully integrated with ShortPixel Image Optimizer.
- Option to select the thumbnail size for featured and non-featured images.
- Option to easily add as many extra thumbnail sizes as you wish.
- Interval selection (last day, week, month, all) for the thumbs that will be regenerated.
- Clean and simple interface where you have a progress bar showing you the percentage of images regenerated.
- Resume function – the regeneration process will continue from where it was left in case you accidentally close the processing tab in your browser.
For support please contact us here making sure you mention RTA plugin.
Other plugins by ShortPixel
- Image optimization & compression for all the images on your site, including WebP delivery – ShortPixel Image Optimizer
- Image optimization & CDN on the fly – ShortPixel Adaptive Images
- Easily replace images or files in Media Library – Enable Media Replace
- Make sure you don’t have huge images in your Media Library – Resize Image After Upload