Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress
With over 3 million active installs, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
We believe that it’s easy to double your traffic and sales when you know exactly how people find and use your website. MonsterInsights shows you the analytics and stats that matter, so you can grow your business with confidence.
At MonsterInsights, we make it “effortless” to properly connect your WordPress site with Google Analytics, so you can start making data-driven decisions to grow your business.
Unlike other Google Analytics plugins, MonsterInsights allows you to enable all advanced Google Analytics tracking features with just a few clicks (no need to hire a developer).
The best part is that MonsterInsights comes with an analytics dashboard for WordPress that shows you actionable analytics reports right inside your WordPress dashboard. We have created customized reports that eliminate the fluff and only show you the stats that matter, so you can see exactly what’s working and what’s not!
Simply put, MonsterInsights is the most complete Google Analytics plugin for WordPress that’s both EASY and POWERFUL.
That’s why millions of small businesses and top companies like Microsoft, Bloomberg, FedEx, Yelp, Subway, etc. use MonsterInsights to setup Google Analytics on their WordPress sites.
This plugin is the lite version of MonsterInsights Pro plugin that comes with all the tracking features you will ever need including events tracking, ecommerce tracking, custom dimensions tracking, page speed reports, popular post tracking, custom dimensions, affiliate link tracking, video tracking and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium Google Analytics plugin for WordPress now!
We took the pain out of installing Google Analytics in WordPress and made it easy. Here’s why over 3 million smart business owners, designers, and developers love MonsterInsights, and you will too!
Quick & Easy Google Analytics Setup
Properly setting up Google Analytics is complicated. You have to either hire a developer or learn how to add advanced code snippets to your website in many different areas. This process can take days or weeks…and can even break your website!
With MonsterInsights, we made it “effortless” to properly setup Google Analytics in WordPress. Yes, you can enable all advanced Google Analytics features with just a few clicks.
If you can point-and-click, then you can set up Google Analytics inside WordPress and start seeing insights in under 15 minutes (no code necessary).
We keep up with all Google Analytics updates, including the new Google Analytics 4 (GA4), so you can sleep well at night knowing that your website will always stay up to date with the newest features.
See what one business owner is saying about MonsterInsights:
It just works. Really easy way to insert Google Analytics tracking code and keep it there when switching themes. No need to copy/paste code anywhere. This is the best way to handle Google Analytics in WordPress.
Google Analytics Dashboard + Real Time Stats
Our goal at MonsterInsights is to make Google Analytics easy and accessible for everyone.
We understand that Google Analytics has a steep learning curve which often prevents small business owners from making informed decisions to grow their business.
That’s why MonsterInsights comes with a built-in Google Analytics Dashboard for your WordPress site, so you can see all the useful information about your visitors right inside your WordPress dashboard without needing to login somewhere else.
We have even created customized reports to help you filter through the noise and see the stats that really matter!
- Audience Report helps you get to know your visitors in a whole new way. It shows you detailed insights like which country your visitors are coming from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, and a whole lot more. You can use this demographics report and audience clues to tweak your website design and content accordingly.
- Publishers Report helps you understand which pages your visitors are arriving, and which pages they are leaving from. Designed specifically for blogs and other resource sites, this powerful report will show you which outbound links are getting clicked so you can easily optimize for higher conversions.
- Behavior Report shows you exactly how people find your website, which keywords did they search for, who referred them, what did they click on your site, and more. You can use these useful stats to identify low-hanging fruits, new partnership opportunities, and promotional areas to focus on.
- Content Report shows you stats on exactly which content gets the most visits, so you can stop guessing and start creating content that gets more traffic and conversion.
- Ecommerce Report shows you important store stats like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top referral sources, and more (all in one place).
- Forms Report shows you conversion stats for various contact forms and lead forms on your website, so you can improve the conversions to grow your business.
- Search Console Report shows you exactly how well your website is ranking in Google, so you can further optimize your SEO to grow your organic traffic.
- Custom Dimensions Report helps you dig deeper by showing you useful stats like who are your most popular authors, what are the best publication times, which are your most popular categories or tags, how well are your Yoast focus keywords and SEO score performing, and more.
- Site Speed Report makes it easy to track pagespeed insights and loading times for your website and get the information you need to improve user experience and your SEO rankings.
Our custom Google Analytics Dashboard reports are based on over 12+ years of online business experience. We built MonsterInsights to be the Google Analytics…