WP Post Modules is an Elementor addon for creating online magazine content, newspaper websites, creative portfolios and blog, effortlessly.
The plugin lets you create post modules with drag and drop UI and intuitive customization settings. With multiple display styles and styling options, the plugin is envisioned to provide an all-purpose tool for creating newspaper/magazine like post sections.
This plugin is also available in WPBakery Page Builder version and Gutenberg version
Try before you buy
Step 1. Log in to the demo site using the following credentials:
Step 2. Navigate to Posts > Add New
Step 3. Click on “Edit with Elementor” button.
Step 4. From the panel on left side, drag “WP Post Modules” widget inside the page content area. You can play around with settings and check how it works.
Step 5. For full width page, click on the settings icon at the bottom of panel and choose “Elementor Canvas” from the Page Layout option.
- 100% responsive design, optimized for retina display
- WordPress 6.2.x ready
- 12 Pre built Home page layouts (shipped as Elementor JSON template files)
- RTL ready: Supports languages with right-to-left orientation
- Multiple Display styles
– 4 sub styles
– Unlimited multiple columns
– Custom Gutters
– Custom split ratio for thumbnail + content
– Create any sized list from small to large thumbnails
– Circular images for list thumbnails
– Content can be separated as full border, half border or no border
– Multi Column lists
– Multiple columns
– Custom gutters
– Overlay Content with custom background color and gradients
– Custom overlay content margin/padding
– Show overlay as always, on-hover or never
– Image zoom and rotate effect on hover
– Custom ticker title length
– Custom ticker animation duration
– Custom ticker label text
– Custom ticker label background and foreground with color picker
– Plain list with bullets
– Bullet size and color options
– List spacing options
- Responsive controls for typography, columns, grid sizes, gutters, etc.
- Advanced Typography options with complete Google Fonts library
– Set font size, line height, font weight, letter spacing, etc.
– Responsive controls for typography
– Custom colors for titles, excerpt, category links, post meta, etc.
- Custom WP Query builder
– Show posts from categories, tags, custom post types, taxonomies, post IDs, author IDs, etc.
– Supports offset and post exclusion to prevent redundancy of posts
– Order and Orderby parameters supported
- jQuery Owl Slider
– Supported for Grid, List and Tile display styles and their sub styles
– Change number of slides per view
– Toggle animation loop
– Toggle auto play
– Set autoplay timeout
– Set animation speed and animation types (slide, zoom and fade)
– Toggle auto height
– Toggle previous/next navigation
– Toggle dots navigation
– Stagepadding support
- Image resize on-the-fly using BFI Thumb
– Custom width, height and hard crop feature
– Set image quality from 1 to 100 (Optimization Option)
– Auto convert images to grayscale
– Auto colorize image from color picker
- Text content options
– Choose heading tag from h1 to h6 and p (SEO factor)
– Choose main title font size and font weight
– Set paragraph tag and font size
– Auto trimming of post excerpt at desired word length
– Toggle readmore link with custom readmore text
– Show/hide post meta items like category, author, date, excerpt and comments
– Auto conversion of category links into expandable dropdown if category links are more than a specifid number
– Show author avatar in post meta
– Built in style and function support for WP Review and Post Views Counter plugin
- Social sharing per post module. (Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, GooglePlus, Pinterest, VK, Reddit, Email)
- Valid Schema microdata on generated post content
– Schema properties can be changed from widget settings
- AJAX next/previous navigation and loadmore feature for grid, list and tile display styles
- W3C valid HTML markup for plugin generated data
- Compatible on all major browsers including IE 9 or above
- Translation ready with POT and PO/MO files included
- Step by step documentation manual for plugin installation and usage
- Professional and dedicated support with fast response time
All support is provided via comments section and email. For any questions related to the plugin or general query, feel free to email me from my profile page message box at http://codecanyon.net/user/saurabhsharma, or comment on the item comments section. I would be glad to respond. Thank you for browsing the plugin.
- jQuery library
- BFI Thumb Class
- Live demo images from pexels.com and unsplash.com
- jQuery Marquee
- jQuery Owl Carousel
- jQuery Easing
For installation and setup, please refer to the documentation/index.html file inside your
main download archive.
= July 30, 2023 - v2.3.0 = * Added option for opening post links in new tab/window - See WP Post Modules > Style > Display > Open links in new Tab/Window * Elementor tested upto 3.14.1 * Ensured compatibility upto WordPress 6.2.2
= May 18, 2023 - v2.2.1 = * Fixed: Image link not working in "Tile" display style - Post image should be clickable and linked to permalink or the media file as chosen in widget settings * Elementor tested upto 3.13.2
= Apr 28, 2023 - v2.2.0 = * Ensured compatibility with WordPress 6.2 * Elementor tested upto 3.12.2 * Tested and ensured compatibility upto php 8.1.13
= Jan 31, 2023 - v2.1.1 = * Fixed compatibility with "The 7" theme - The image.php file had a name conflict with the theme file *...