Ajax Load More is the ultimate WordPress infinite scroll plugin for lazy loading posts, single posts, pages, comments and more with Ajax powered queries.
Build complex custom WordPress queries with the Ajax Load More shortcode builder then add the generated shortcode to your page via the content editor or directly into your template files.
Ajax Load More is compatible for endless scrolling with popular eCommerce plugins such as WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
→ Get More Information
- Shortcode Builder – Create your own custom Ajax Load More shortcode by adjusting the various WordPress query parameters in our easy-to-use shortcode builder (see Shortcode Parameters).
- Query Parameters – Ajax Load More allows you to query WordPress by many different content types. Query by Post Type, Post Format, Date, Category, Tags, Custom Taxonomies, Search Term, Authors and more!
- Repeater Templates – Edit and extend the functionality of Ajax Load More by creating your own repeater template to match the look and feel of your website (see screenshots).
- Multiple Instances – You can include multiple instances of Ajax Load More on a single page, post or template.
- Ajax Filtering – The Ajax Load More custom filtering method will allow you to filter and update your Ajax query results.
- Multisite Compatibility – Manage repeater templates across all sites in your network.
- Setting Panel – Customize your version of Ajax Load More by updating various plugin settings.
Check out the website for more information on the features and functionality of Ajax Load More.
- Elementor Add-on – Infinite scroll Elementor Posts Widget and WooCommerce widget content with Ajax Load More.
- WooCommerce Add-on – Infinite scroll WooCommerce products without updating a line of template code.
- Pro Bundle – Access to all premium Ajax Load More add-ons in a single installation.
- Filters Add-on – The Filters add-on provides front-end and admin functionality for building and managing Ajax filters.
- Advanced Custom Fields – Compatibility and integration added for infinite scrolling Flexible Content, Gallery, Relationship and Repeater fields for Advanced Custom Fields.
- Masonry – Built-in support and functionality for Masonry layouts.
- Progress Bars – Display a Progress Bar load indicator with each Ajax request.
- Scroll Container – Constraining infinite scroll to a parent container.
Ajax Load More can infinite scroll almost any content type WordPress offers – from blog posts to multipage content to WooCommerce products – Ajax Load More can handle it all.
Check out the examples below:
- Standard Posts
- Custom Post Types
- Multipage Posts & Pages *
- Single Posts *
- Comments *
- Advanced Custom Fields
Ajax Load More accepts a variety of query and styling parameters that are passed to WordPress via shortcode or PHP function.
These parameters allow you to customize the content of your infinite scroll by selecting query parameters such as Post Types, Taxonomies, Categories, Tags, etc… you can also control interactive properties such as button labels, scrolling options and transition styles.
→ View Parameters
Example Ajax Load More Shortcode
[ajax_load_more post_type="post, portfolio" posts_per_page="6" button_label="Load More"]
Examples & Demos
- Default – Out of the box functionality and styling.
- Advanced Custom Fields – Infinite scroll Advanced Custom Fields data with Ajax Load More.
- Attachments – Endless scroll post attachments.
- CSS Grid – Rendering Ajax Load More listings with CSS GridRe.
- Destroy After – Remove Ajax Load More functionality after ‘n’ number of pages.
- Event Listing – Ordering and listing events by custom field date.
- Filtering – Reset and filter an Ajax Load More instance.
- Infinite Scroll – A look at the new loading functionality and styles.
- Images Loaded – Download images before displaying ajax loaded content.
- Masonry – Creating a flexible grid layout with Masonry JS.
- Multiple Instances – Include multiple Ajax Load More’ on a single page.
- Paging URLs – Generate unique paging URLs for every Ajax Load More query with the SEO add-on.
- Pause Loading – Posts will not load until initiated by the user.
- Preloaded Posts – Easily preload an initial set of posts before completing any Ajax requests to the server.
- Progress Bar – Display a progress bar load indicator with each Ajax request.
- Search Results – Returning results based on search terms.
- Scroll Container – Constrain Ajax Load More to a parent container.
- SEO & Paging – Combine these two add-ons to create one powerful navigation system.
- Slideshow Gallery – Create a gallery of posts with Ajax Load More and the Paging add-on.
- Table Layout – Ajax Load More will display query results in a table format.
The following add-ons are available to increase the functionality of Ajax Load More.
- Cache: Improve website performance by caching the results of Ajax server requests.
- Call to Actions: Extend Ajax Load More with advertisement and call to action content blocks.
- Comments: Load and display WordPress blog comments using the core Ajax Load More infinite scroll functionality.
- Custom Repeaters: Create, modify and delete repeater templates as you need them with absolutely zero restrictions.
- Elementor: Add infinite scroll or load more to your Elementor Posts and WooCommerce listing widgets with Ajax Load More and the intuitive Elementor Widget Connector.
- Filters: Front-end and admin functionality for creating, managing and displaying Ajax Load More filters.