SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist is a WooCommerce Plugin which allows the users to subscribe to a waitlist for Out of Stock Products and will be notified by Email when the Product is again Back In Stock for Purchase. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin. It works for both Members and Guests, Simple and Variable Products etc.
- Most Comprehensive WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin
- Works for Members and Guests
- Works with Simple and Variable Products(Product Level and Variant Level)
- Display Waitlist Subscription Field automatically on the product Page when the Product becomes Out of Stock
- Option for the Site Admin to Restrict Waitlist Subscription to Specific Products
- Logged-In User’s Email Id will be Automatically Prefilled in the Waitlist Subscription Form
- Option for the Site Admin to View the Users who have Subscribed for Waitlist on the Product Details Page
- Site Admin can Manually add Subscribers to Waitlist
- Separate Table for the Site Admin to view the List of Products for which the users have Subscribed to Waitlist
- Waitlist Count for each product will be displayed on Backend Product Dashboard
- Option for the Site Admin to enable Double Opt-In for Waitlist Subscription
- Waitlist Acknowledgement Email will be Sent to the User once they have subscribed to the Waitlist
- Separate Table for Logged-In Users on My Account Page to view the Products which they have subscribed for Waitlist
- Option for Logged-In User to leave the Waitlist
- Option for the Site Admin to Send Automatic/Manual In-Stock Emails
- Site Admin can Send Manual Emails for All Subscribed Users/Selected Subscribed Users
- In-Stock Email will be Sent in the order on which they were Subscribed
- Option for the Site Admin to set a Minimum Inventory Threshold for Sending Automatic In-Stock Emails
- Customers can Complete their Purchase using the link Provided in the In-Stock Email
- Option for the Site Admin to Track Conversion for Waitlist Products
- Option for the Users to Unsubscribe from Waitlist Emails
- Email Messages can be Customized
- Site Admin will be Notified by Email If the Number of Subscribers Exceeds the Maximum Threshold
- Waitlist Subscribers can be exported as a CSV for All Products/Individual Products
- Option for the Site Admin to view the Reports about Waitlist
- Error Messages can be Customized
- Email Log
- Simple and Easy to use
- Compatible with SUMO Reward Points(requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Compatible with SUMO Subscriptions (Requires SUMO Subcriptions Plugin)
- Highly customizable
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- And more
SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist is Compatible with
- SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
- SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscription System
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist then please do the following steps.
- Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist in your site.
- Download the latest version file (sumowaitlist.zip) of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist from Codecanyon.
- Unzip sumowaitlist.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. wl.zip.
- Install the latest version of SUMO WooCommerce Waitlist i.e. wl.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
- Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 3.6 on 25 July 2022 Tweak: Display Email shortcodes Tweak: Improvement made in waitlist subscribe form Tweak: Tested with WordPress v6.0.1 and WooCommerce v6.7.0 Version 3.5 on 19 April 2022 Tweak: Added Troubleshoot option for "woocommerce_get_stock_html" hook to display subscribe form Tweak: Improvement made in Export CSV Tweak: Tested with WordPress v5.9.3 and WooCommerce v6.4.0 Version 3.4 on 10 February 2022 Tweak: Improvement made in Subscribed Products menu in My Account Page Tweak: Tested upto WordPress v5.9 and WooCommerce v6.1.1 Fix: Fatal error thrown on backend page Version 3.3 on 08 January 2022 New: Added option to display Already subscribed message in waitlist product page Tweak: Tested upto WooCommerce v6.0 and WordPress v5.8.2 Fix: Frontend CSS not working properly Version 3.2 on 24 November 2021 Fix: Error thrown in Subscribed Products Menu on My Account page Version 3.1 on 15 October 2021 Fix: Fatal Error thrown on frontend page Version 3.0 on 16 June 2021 Tweak: Code Improvements Tweak: Added Unsubscribe link in footer of In-stock email Tweak: Improvements in display Variation name in the variable product backend(on Waitlist Meta Box) Version 2.9 on 02 February 2021 Tweak: Added shortcode [product_image] to display product image in waitlist email notification Version 2.8 on 06 November 2020 New: Added shortcode [user_name] to display the username in the email Tweak: Added confirm word(Opt-In Verification Email) in PO translation Version 2.7 on 29 September 2020 Tweak: Improvements made by added troubleshoot option(theme conflict and variable products issues) to display waitlist form Tweak: Added Position option to display the User Consent Message Version 2.6 on 01 September 2020 Tweak: Added Subscribers First Name, Last Name & Mobile number in the Export CSV Tweak: Added Number of Subscribers in the Waitlist Products for the export CSV file Fix: 404 error thrown on loyalty page conflict with loyalty plugin Fix: Shortcode [product_title_with_url] for display product name with a hyperlink in the back in stock email not works Version 2.5 on 06 August 2020 New: Added option to remove old subscribers in the waitlist products(admin backend)...