AccessPress Social Login – is a perfect WordPress plugin to allow your website users to register/login to the website using one of their favorite social website accounts.
As a website owner you can easily configure which social accounts to enable/disable for login, which areas of the website social login should be displayed (login, registration, comments, checkout) and other various configuration including text/strings configuration. Also you can select the social login buttons/icons from 15 beautifully designed templates to fit them with your website’s overall design/theme.
Check full features below:
- Login with the most popular 12 social media.
- Configure each social accounts by setting up a few authorization details.
- Configure which social media account to enable/disable in the login area.
- Configure which area of the website the social login should be displayed (eg. Registration, login, comments)
- Option to choose from 17 beautifully designed social login buttons/icons.
- Option to configure the order of the social login buttons.
- Use shortcode anywhere in the post/page to display social login.
- Use widget to display social login.
- Option to enable / disable social login (completely).
- One click registration/login.
- High level of customization/configuration – admin can change the title attributes for social media icons, other texts, strings etc.
- Ability to send the login details to the user’s email.
- Integrate with the wordpress users.
- Works with buddypress.
- Works with Woocommerce.
- Nice and easy to use admin interface for site admin to manage, configure the plugin.
- Translation ready.
Note: PHP version 5.4 required for Facebook Login
Find the plugin documentation here:
Lifetime Dedicated Support
– You can find us anytime when you have some queries, problems or with any valuable suggestions for plugin or us. This plugin is supported. All you need to do is contact the developer through following ways:
- Forum Support From here.
- Plugin Comment here
- Dedicated Support Forum – You can contact us through our support forum through https://accesspressthemes.com/support
- Online Chat Support
Our Support Includes
- Errors and Bugs
If your website reports any error due to our plugins, let us know. Send us the problem details with necessary links and screenshots, we’ll dig into it and get it resolved.
- Lifetime updates
We test and keep on updating our WordPress themes and plugins. So check for the new updates and keep your site secure and up to date with new technology.
- Customer-friendly development
If our products’ features don’t quite fit your requirement and you have some better suggestions – we are always happy to hear from you. We are ready to equip your business with better options. For this you can request a paid customization.
Our Support Does not Include
- Plugin installation
Our plugin price doesn’t include installation service. But we have plenty of tutorials and extensive documentation that you can rely on. And in case of any issues detected during installation, we are there to help. If you need a professional installation done – you can ask us for paid installation and configuration.
- Plugin customization
Any core customization of features and function of the plugin doesn’t fall into our free support. However if you want the plugin to be customized to fit your need – ask us for the customization quotation. We work on a fixed price and hourly basis model.
- 3rd-party issues
We do not take care of issues that are related to 3rd party plugins and themes. Also, we do not provide support to integrate any 3rd party themes or plugins.
Important Change log:
Important Note : In prior to google+ being shutdown from March 7, 2019, the code for Google+ login to google oauth login has been updated. You might need to re-validate and create the client key & client secret again.
Version 2.0.9(28th May, 2021) - Minor bug fixes in the front-end and back-end. Version 2.0.8(4th Apr, 2021) - Fixed error related to deprecated code. - Fixed Facebook and Twitter login issues. - Fixed issue with login not becoming successful on the first attempt. Version 2.0.7(29th Nov, 2020) - Refined code to fix redirection issue. Version 2.0.6(23rd Nov, 2020) - Fixed google login redirect issue. Version 2.0.5(13th Nov, 2020) - Fixed various social platform login issues. - Added new settings for platform that changes it's API. - Refined code to fix error shown in site health. Version 2.0.4(22nd Sep, 2019) - Issue with login_url for the login link resolved. Version 2.0.3(17th Sep, 2019) - Issue with VK login resolved Version 2.0.2(26th July, 2019) - Linkedin issue resolved Version 2.0.1(25th June, 2019) - Facebook, Yahoo, twitter login issue resolved. Version 2.0.0(7th April, 2019) - 17 new templates added - 3 new social media login added (Yahoo, reddit, tumblr) - Other smaller updates/features added Version 1.3.7(6th March 2019) - Issue with Facebook login when logging in after authentication resolved. - Resolved the google+ login issue and now redirect the user through google. Version 1.3.5(24th Feb 2019) - Resolve issue with Facebook login when the WP version is above 5.1. Version 1.3.1(25th January 2018) - Done the bug fixings for the login redirect issue occuring for the google login. - Updated the note section for twitter app creation for the "Callback locking" functionality. - Done the bug fixings for declaration of OAuthException class if class already exist. Version 1.3.0 (12th January 2018) - Done the update of Facebook SDK to latest. - Done the bug fixings for...