Redirect visitors based on a multitude of predefined rules
Redirects happen very often in our life. Even Icarus from the greek mythology got ‘redirected’ when he flew too close to the sun!
What is this plugin about?
Icarus All In One Page Redirect WordPress Plugin is a powerful tool to make page redirection related stuff extremely simple.
– Page not found redirection? Random post redirection? Login/logout redirection? Https/http/www/non-www redirection? Comment/attachment redirection? Maintenance mode/Coming soon page? Time/referrer/os/username/device type/login type/ip/country/language/browser redirection?
– No problem!
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Icarus gives you the ability to shorten your affiliate ugly links and keep track of how many clicks on each link.
Here are some Features of the Icarus plugin:
- Hide, shorten your links.
- Categorize your links.
- Custom permalinks e.g : https://www.coderevolution.ro/visit/link-category-slug/link-slug
- Track links clicks, each time a visitor click on any link, the plugin will store the visitor information like (IP address, click date/time, Country, etc..).
- You can add third party tracking code.
- You can change the redirection type for each link.
- v1.2 update: You can automatically add trashed/drafted post links to redirect rules(redirect old post link to new post link)
- v1.2 update: You can automatically add redirect rules when post permalink changed
- v1.2 update: You can redirect all non-logged in users to the login form (allow only registered and logged in users on your web page)
- v1.2 update: You can set automatic log cleanup intervals (after which, all plugin generated logs will be cleaned up)
- v2.3.9 update: Added the ability to activate plugin redirection also for WordPress back-end (wp-admin)
- v2.4.7 update: Added the ability to redirect users after their User-Agent string
- You can create multiple links that point to the same target
- You can redirect old, broken links to functional ones – SEO Value!
- You can mask affiliate marketing links
- You can shorten links
- You can activate ‘Maintenance Mode’ – show a page that informs your users that your page is not available for the moment
- You can save your links after you migrated from an old blog installation, from another CDN (ex: Blogspot)
You can redirect your HTTP traffic to HTTPS and vice versa – SEO Value!
- You can redirect your non-www traffic to www and vice versa – SEO Value!
- You can set 301(best for SEO), 302, 303, 307, 403 or 404 status codes to pages
- You can show different versions of pages on mobile/tablet/desktop devices
- Bot detection – you can redirect only website crawlers to custom pages – not recommended, punished by Google
- You can redirect any internal URL to a predefined link (with user IP detection and link association)
- You can redirect logged in/not logged in/administrator/not administrator users to different pages
- You can automatically redirect a user from a custom page, after a predefined timeout
- You can redirect a user to an ‘exit strategy’ page, where he can like and share your page, before he leaves
- Added a new shortcode to redirect users at random to predefined links (plugin will remember the url for each user, based on his ip, for a predefined timeout period)
- You can redirect users based on their IP address
- You can redirect users based on their country or language
- You can redirect users based on their browser version
- You can redirect 404 Not Found pages
- You can generate a link that serves a random post on every access
- You can redirect your users to a custom site if they have any kind of ad blocking software (AdBlock) enabled in their browsers
- You can redirect your users after they logged in/logged out
- You can redirect users if they made a comment for the first time on your blog
- You can redirect users from an attachment page to it’s parent page
- You can redirect users in a given time period only
- You can redirect users if they come from a specific list of referrers (ex: facebook.com, twitter.com)
- You can redirect a user based on his username – you can ban users!
- You can redirect users if they have a predefined OS – ex: redirect all users who have Windows installed on their machines!
- Works with WordPress Custom Post Types
- You can completely re-write the URL for the redirect so it takes the place of the original URL
- You can redirect without needing to create a Page or Post. This is useful for sites that were converted to WordPress and have old links that create 404 errors
- Destination URL can be to another WordPress page/post or any other website with an external URL
- Request URL can be a full URL path, the post or page ID, permalink or page slug
- View a list of all passed redirected pages/posts
- Export of redirects for backup
- Wildcard redirect features.
- Works with WordPress Nav Menus
- This plugin does not modify the .htaccess file. It is less likely (then other plugins) to break your WordPress installation. It works using the WordPress function wp_redirect() and http header sending, which is a form of PHP header location redirect.
- Not enough features for you? This plugin also has a responsive design, is fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Testing Icarus All In One Page Redirect Plugin
You can test the Icarus All In One Page Redirect Plugin on the below page.
- Check the plugin’s live demo page, here
Version 1.0 Release Date 2016-12-07
First version released!
Version 1.1 Release…