Hide My WP is the number one security plugin for WordPress. It hides your WordPress server from attackers, spammers and theme detectors. We have more than 26,000 satisfied customers using Hide My WP. It will also hide your wp login URL and renames the admin URL. It detects and blocks XSS, SQL Injection type of security attacks on your WordPress website.
Beware of nulled and duplicate versions of Hide My WP on the Internet (alternative versions of hide my wp). We are an exclusive author at Envato and we don’t sell anywhere else. Hide My WP on CodeCanyon is the only official plugin which can be used to hide your WordPress website.
- Multisite on Nginx and IIS is in our plan. A mix of different webservers is not offically supported. More about compatibility
- You can use Extended version of this plugin on upto 5 sites
- To try this plugin before buying, download our hide my wp lite version
I really think you are onto something highly unique with this plugin.
For a few years now, I?ve been wishing someone could develop something that can help protect files, folder names, etc and you have clearly worked very hard to do just that.
Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!
* 5 Stars! *
As a veteran of a thousand psychic wars? this is fabulous and is most useful! Good on Ya! for making this one! I wish you many sales as they are well deserved. For privacy? what man can pay a price as that? Privacy is key If one wants to take it? Molon Labe.
Keep up the work as we are in need of your talent. Thank you – drmedia1
YES!! I saw this earlier today but just couldn?t resist to put off buying it. And I must say this plugin works just as described. I love it!
And I gave the official 3rd rating so now you have 5 STARS… Thanks. – noahjnet
Change WordPress permalinks
The magic starts now… But before it, stick in your mind we don’t change any file or folder and everything is in its default location! we just control access to it and this guarantees maximum compatibility for the plugin.
- Try this: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/wp-login.php
- Not found!? OK. Try this one: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234
Hide or change wp-admin and all of its files (for untrusted users)
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/wp-admin/ – Not found!
- or Change it to wpwave.com/my-admin/
**Change WordPress theme directory, remove theme Info from stylesheet, replace default WP classes and finally minify it!
Change plugins directory and hash plugins name
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/modules/95578af5/shortcodes.css (Instead: …/wp-content/plugins/zilla-shortcodes/shortcodes.css)
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/modules/95578af5/shortcodes.php – Not found! (Deny access)
Change upload URL, wp-includes folder, AJAX URL, etc.
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/lib/js/jquery/jquery.js (Instead: …/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js)
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/ajax.php – Output 0 (Instead: …/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php)
Change WordPress queries URL:
- New URLs:
- Old, not working URLs:
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/?p=1 – Nothing happen!
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/?author=1 – Nothing happen!
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/?s=hide – Nothing happen!
Change author permalink (or disable it!)
- New: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/admin or wpwave.com/profile/admin (Optional)
- Old: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/author/admin – Not found!
Change or disable feeds
- New: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/index.xml
- New: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/cat/aciform/index.xml
- Old: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/feed/ – Not found!
- Old: hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/cat/uncategorized/feed/ – Not found!
Hide all other WordPress files!
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/readme.html – Not found!
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/license.txt – Not found!
Disable WordPress archives, categories, tags, pages, posts, etc
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/2012/09/ – Not found!
- hide-my-wp.wpwave.com/?m=201209 – Nothing happen!
Continue reading there’s still more!
- Easily replace any words in your html output file!
- Notify you when someone is mousing about your WordPress site (included with visitor details like IP, user agent, referrer and even username!)
- Compress html output and remove comments in source code
- Remove WordPress meta Info from header and feeds
- Change default WordPress email sender
- Custom 404 page!
- Remove unnecessary menu classes
- Clean up body classes
- Protection from XSS, SQL Injection, Command Injection using builtin IDS protection
6.2.4 (October 26, 2021)
- Fixed security vulnerabilities reported by Envato. - Minor Bug fixes.
6.2.3 (January 15, 2021)
- Tested up to WordPress 5.6 - Bug: Fixed IDS Log entry when IDS is disabled. - Bug: Fixed Gutenberg saving issue related to Rest API. - Bug: Fixed issues in admin settings. - Bug: Fixed robots.txt file rewrite issue.
6.2.2 (November 10, 2020)
- Bug: Fixed export file path issue - Bug: Fixed site crashes issue while activating plugin. - Bug: Fixed WP Rocket white labelling issue. - Removed Deprecated functions. - Redesign Dashboard boxes. - Added option to put IDS in "alert" mode. - Improve Instructions for renaming 'wp-admin' path.
6.2.1 (July 24, 2020)
- Bug: Fixed Issue with Elementor when Auto Configuration is enabled. - Bug: Fixed site crashes issue while activating plugin. - Bug: Fixed warning issue for plugin update.
6.2.0 – July 10, 2020
- Support for hide Elementor page builder - Hide Online Detectors option - Allow Specific Countries - Export settings to a file -...